Monday, January 5, 2009

Here's to everything new.




2009. It's a new year. A whole new form. New subjects. New Jyen? nah. Same old me. :) or so i think.
Well, i'm finally doing this. been wanting to start blogging since like. 2005. that's how good i am at procrastinating. but no more! :D

so right. 2009.
1st Jan. USJ 6 park. I love the first thing i did.
2nd-3rd Jan. Expedition in Sg. Congkak. My patrol went the wrong way and walked 2 extra miles. yeah. that wasn't fun. Finally reached back campsite at 8. Had like a campfire at night. just the 11 of us around the bonfire. That, was nice.
4th Jan. forever&always :)

Anyway, today's the 5th of Jan. first day of school. and whuaa. was it boringg..
I would state out what happened in school, but that'll bore myself to sleep.
I've got En. Azlan for class & physics teacher. From what i heard, that's a good thing.
Miss Ong for Addmath. yay. i think?
Pn. Lily for maths. ...
Dr. Minder for EST. uhuh..
Miss Then for Bio :)
Pn. Umah for English. ?
Miss Hilya for Moral.
SUPPOSINGLY En. Mat Rani for BM, Pn. Hazrimah & Pn. Nirmala for subjects I apparently can't remember, but they shifted. so the teachers for those subs are a mystery for now. Not like i'm hyped to know anyway.
Oh and I missed the first prefects meeting this year. Not on purpose. seriously.

I guess that summarises my first day of school.
and briefly describing about 2009 so far, awesome :)
Till i feel like typing again, cheers. <3 nbsp="">

2 comments:

  1. heyy you. =) nice to see You blogging again. i'm next door at ithelow. oh, and en. azlan would have been real fun. dn't mess with dr. minder. she can be a real pain. lol. aites c u arnd.
    forever&always.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey,you started of well,Jyen...i wish you the best of luck in the examinations time to come..=)

    ReplyDelete