Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Zig-zag

So.. I got tagged. Well, I've got other things to do like. homework. but I didn't mark down my work so I apparently can't do anything. So.. here I am. tagged. *points finger at Jason*

Lucky people I want to TAG (Random names to fulfill the tag) :

1. Nicole (who doesn't blog)
2. Adrian (who won't be doing this)
3. Audrey (who blogs but will never tell me the link)
4. Wilson
5. Man-yi (who doesn't blog)
6. Gladwin (who might do this :D )
7. Syeefa (who now has something to do :D )
8. Jian (who doesn't blog)
9. Jue Wern (who won't see this)
10. Sze Tah! (who is the secretary of the Powerpuff Rangers. HAHA)

How do you know 1?
2nd last day of form 1 at the drain at the back of the school. was laughing about this guy who we both used to like. instant click weyh.

What would you do if you never met 2?
:( :( :( no happy ending?

What would you do if 3 & 4 dated you?
1. I'd make Audrey get over her major crush on Johny Depp cause I should be the only one man in her life! ahee.
2. That'd be easy-going for me. cause Wilson's awesome and doesn't argue with me :D hahah! Jyen always winss~

Would 5 & 6 make a good couple?
HAHAHAHA. LMAO. I'm afraid not. Man-Yi will just keep shouting/scolding Glad cause he's so blur and she has no patience. Poor Glad.. xD

Do you think 10 is attractive ?
hahah. Secretary of the Powerpuff Rangers weyhh. of course he is!

Do you know anything about 8's family?
yeahhp. Very nice parents. One younger brother who's more talkative. and 1 dog.

Tell me something about 9?
enjoys dancing. and has the awesomest laughing snort ever.

What languages does 2 speaks?
English. and Malay. Maybe a few words of random languages la. Chinese from him is just hilarious.

Who is 3 going out with?
(inside joke) Joshua Elias.

How old is 4 ?
a year older.

When was the last time you talked to 5?
In school, yesterday?

Who is 6 favorite singer ?
Ryan Cabrera

Would you date 7 ?
hahah! If i wasn't straight then why yes, I would!

What is 9 last name ?
Soh? Soh Jue Wern.

Which school does 2 go to?
Doesn't school anymore. INTI coll.

What do you like about 3?
being reliable



~ Next tag
too lazy to do laa. Next time. maybe. Sorry Jason. haha. wheee.

No comments:

Post a Comment