Monday, October 12, 2009

This Is How We Do




Tons of thank you's to everyone who wished me
10-10-1993
16 years now
(:

Spent my afternoon with Ad
thanks darl (:

then went to celebrate my grandmother's birthday
(on the chinese calender, her birthday clashes with mine)



came back about 8, I think?
came in the house
mum said wanted to walk to the dog
so i wanted to get out of my jeans
& wear some shorts
so I went to my room, singing to myself


''SURPRISE!!!''
From my room,
12 voices shocked me to near death

I was stunned & speechless
screamed then teared
hahahah


Nicole
Wai Leong
Jiek Hui
Audrey
Jue
Man-Yi
Darren
Theresa
Timothy
Jasond
Jovi
Shaun


I love them people, oh yes i do (:
Not to mention my beloved family who had a part in it too (:
Uh oh & Stephanie !

So anyway,
in between 100+ satays, 4 large pizzas and bags of chips,
we watched a movie

YEAR ONE! :D

Not much of a storyline
But damn funny
♥ Jack Black





Nicole & Jiek
We totally make the 3 musketeers ;D



They who colour my life,
with colours no one else would colour (:

So yahpp (:
Aights, gona go (make and force myself) study now. or at least complete some work.
Biology. Chemistry. Physics. History. Add Math.
*slap slap*





Grown up
She just turned 16
Stuck in the moment
Dead at the scene


' boys like girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment