Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Doggy in the Window

Meet the newest addition to my family (:
she's 3
got it from Leong's auntie's friend, or his friend's auntie..?
yeah, the previous owner couldn't take care of her as she travels often
so poor doggie here has been caged for most of her life

Anyway !
meet brandy (:


Her original name was actually Brownies

which was a
HUGE GIGANTIC NONO to me
I really don't fancy names that describe the colours
namely browny, choci, choco, koko, snowy
I'm not saying it's dumb, it's just something I won't do
it's like how I don't like milk, and some people do

yeah, she's 3 and I shouldn't change her name
but she gets so excited that she responds to anything
so we took advantage of that and changed her name
my mum suggested Brandy, since it's still rather close to her original name

she never says no to her tennis ball and this other squeeky ball
she's runs like mad, like 3 years of energy released all at once & she's clumsy like nuts
so when she runs, she hits anything in her way
the door, the couch, our treadmill, the chairs
and it doesn't stop her.


Initially Peanut was excited about her
then he hated her, attacked her several times, probably because she's rather cocky towards him and didn't show any effort in sniffing his backside or due to jeolousy, idk
but now they're okayy
so I'm not worried..

..until mating season comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment