Saturday, April 16, 2011

Sleep All Day


This post was meant for 2 weeks ago.




Updates.

#1. I have been teaching at my primary school, as an English teacher. 1 week left. No, I don't curse in class. Fine, maybe I've said the word hell. but that doesn't count.

#2. I found my diving license ! ;D

#3. I finally created a Facebook account. LOL.

#4. I passed my driving exam! After failing it once. No, not slope. Parking :/

#5. I still don't like peas & beans.

#6. I NEED to get my height checked. I just want to touch 160. Damn, that can't be too much to ask for.


Anyway, went to a Japenese restaurant couple of weeks ago with my family to celebrate my SPM results.
& the place serves orgasmic food! dehhh-yumm!
I kept the receipt just so I can remember the restaurant's name, but my plan backfired, cause I lost the receipt  :/
All I remember is that the name sounds like a chinese one, which I found weird. It's somewhere in Tropicana.






this is making me hungry.

No comments:

Post a Comment