Tuesday, September 6, 2011

A New Day Has Come

Okay so I kinda abandoned my blog a lil :/

But I've been BUSY. Well not entirely. 



Spent the most of August in China, where blogspot is banned. So is Facebook. Not to mention YOUTUBE too. All I could do online for 3 weeks was to google stuff. Nyeh. Was fun though, the trip. Went to a few cool places, like Xian where the Terracotta warriors are, and the Shaolin Temple - huayaaa!



So after bumming around for EIGHT months, I'm finally gonna be starting school. Will be doing the IB(International Baccalaureate) Programme in Uplands International School in Penang. I'm EXCITED. and NERVOUS. and a lil SAD to leave home and everyone.Can't believe I'm the new girl again. Starting from scratch without a friend.


Well, we'll see how this chapter of my life unravels.

No comments:

Post a Comment