Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Basket Case

(If you're wondering about the title, it's only because song titles are always my blog titles and that was the first song that popped into my mind, thanks to your concert)
Okay, I know it totally slipped my mind until about an hour ago.
The day's almost over.
And I feel horribly bad about it.
 
And also, you think I'm finally gonna go to bed before 12.
But I don't feel too bad about that. Heh.
 
But anyway,
HEHPEH BURDEHH, BRYCE S. JOHNSON!
(I wrote your full name so in the future when you google yourself, being the vain-ass you are, it'll lead you here)
 
Because they say pictures say a thousand words
(And also due to the fact that I don't have time to write much anyway, considering how the internet's gonna cut off in a few minutes),
here's six thousand words.






Okay, only because Joo doesn't seem too happy with all these pictures of you.
I'll present a rather decent one.

There you go (:
Happy birthday again, Bryce!
Hope you have an amazing year.
Remember, I'm always all (e)ars.
And, I'm still on the lookout for the perfect prostitute for you, don't you worry ;)


1 comment:

  1. Wow, this Bryce guy seems pretty awesome. I'm sure whoever he is, he's feeling pretty special right now. ;)

    ReplyDelete