Thursday, June 13, 2013

Add My Effort

So, I'm here lying down on my bed, thinking
"Aww shyt. I forgot to get back to my blog last night."

And you're thinking
"Uhh. But it doesn't matter. No one's keeping tabs"

And my blog's thinking
"You never keep your words! This is why we never worked out!"

And my dog's thinking
"I wonder if I'm the only colour blind one around here..? No hold on. How do I even know what colour is? How can I be blind to something I don't know exist? How can I. do I smell a rat?"

And a random biker just passing the road outside is thinking
"Yeah damn right. It's a brilliant idea to ride around here alone when my bike sounds like dying cows who are mating at the same time. This is some swag shit" 

And I'm back on track. 

So yesterday turned out semi productive. I cleaned my room and put away EVERY thing in drawers and shelves to prepare for the repainting of me room. So now my room is absolutely naked. 
Then I mopped the floor (daily routine now)
Woo. 

Then today!
I looked fr flights to New York. 
Helped sand paper a wall. These workers get paid for something but I was bored. 
Mopped and swept my room after they painted half of it. 
Then spent like 2-3 hours cleaning the shared toilet between my brother and I. 

Damn right, 2-3 hours in a toilet.
My brother has this amazing ability to make the toilet seem so abandoned and historical when he uses it everyday. I hardly go in there cause I feel like I'd drown in bacteria and E.coli. 

So I cleaned. 
And I'm not talking wipe-the-mirror and flush-the-toilet clean. 
I mean scrub-the-floor, wipe-every-inch (limited by height), clean-every-item (including the rubber ducks he has in the tub. And yes, he's the older one between us), bleach-the-shyt-out-of-the-tub-and-sinks clean! 

It's so clean now, you can take a dump on the floor and it'll sanitise itself. 



And Janet's thinking
"You sound so homey. Come clean my house"

3 comments:

  1. Dang. You read my mind. I'm also thinking we should get married, and you can be my home. I'll work as long as you mop the floors ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? That's your only condition when marrying someone? ''As long as you clean the floors''. Wow, you're such a tough one ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm real tough. There are tougher people out there, who wants people to mop the floors AND do the laundry. It's okay, I'll do the laundry. Come clean my floors in Taiwan? Love you for life if you do :)
    Little cousin just puked. Heh.

    ReplyDelete