Thursday, January 30, 2014

Ring a Ling

Mmm yes, look at me, blogging two days in a row. Overachiever.

I'm a big fan of lists cause it keeps my thoughts organized. So here's a list of things that are ''new'' with me ever since coming here to Vassar.

i) I play rugby now. Contact rugby, that is, not touch rugby.
I wish I had action shots. but NOHP. All I have is a selfie.  Jue Wern was right.. my cheekbones do look like boobs.

Yeah, it's not exactly the gentlest sport out there.

We're currently off season and cause of the horribly unfriendly weather, we now have 3 gym sessions and 3 rugby practices per week. I'mma get so ripped! Kidding. I can think of at least 5 people back home who wouldn't let that happen.


I absolutely love the girls on the team though.

ii) I'm used to being on the can/showering when a male is in the same toilet(same toilet, not same cubicle). Why? Most of the toilets on campus are gender neutral. 

But what if you need to pooooop, Jyen?
Well, I don't know if other girls try to find a time when the toilet is empty, but for me, when I need to poop, I need to poop. I am only human.

iii) I'm in a hiphop dance crew on campus. HYPE
Some girls on the crew are soooo amazing. Sometimes instead of practicing in the studio, I just wanna watch them and clap my hands.

iv) The side of head is shaaaaved.
It's something that I've always wanted to do ever since graduating from SMK USJ 8. 
But my mum's always been like, not under my roof.

Was she mad when I finally did it?
No, not really. She's cool like that.
She's just been calling me ''botak'' alot. Meh.

v) I'm seeing someone now.

Funny thing is I've known him for years and I never saw this coming. 
Well I don't think anyone did, cause everyone I know who knows are still trying to get used to it.

I guess to be honest, I'm trying to get used to it myself.
Been a while since I got involved like this.
And long distance (especially this amount of fcking distance) sucks.
It's not the easiest thing to try work out.
But he makes me happy (: 

My boy, he ain't the one that I saw coming
And some have said his heart's too hot to hold
And it takes a little time
But you should see him when he shines
Cause you never wanna let that feeling go


No comments:

Post a Comment