Saturday, April 18, 2009

Love letter

Dear Jyen Yiee, (my love)

I have confession. I love you, Jyen(my love) Everytime you walk past me, I smell your hair. So smellful. I love it, I love you Jyen(my love). All the time, I think about you Jyen(my love) because you are very hard to not think about. You always in my mine. Last week, 9 April 2009 you toush my hand . My heartbeat, so fast. I run to the toilet and peepee. My friend all jealous of me beacause you toush me. But one thing I very sad. You never talk to me. I so sad. Only one time you say hi to me with the best smile I have ever seen. Your eyes, so brown like my skin. Your lips, so red like my scar. Your nose so cute like my nose. The way you walk, like swan. I wish you understand how I feel of you. I love you. I know many persons say they like you. But you never accept them. But i hope you accept me because my love for you is endless like Pn Mariama's speech I sometimes jealous of you and other guys like my enemy. I not sure you got boyfriend or not because i never see you with THE guy. so i hope you love me tooo as how i love you. don't worry about anything i will take care of you because I love you so muchie!


o o
__ * I love jyen (my love) <3 Secret
\ /

No comments:

Post a Comment