Monday, April 27, 2009

Tell Me Why..

..Azril tagged me.

So right, I'm suppose to write 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about myself. So I guess I'll state out un-obvious WJY facts.
Here goes..



Fact 1. My name is actually spelt as Jyen Yiee and not Jian Yee, Jien Yi, Jan Yie, Jen Yee, or any other spelling anyone else can come up with that sounds like my name.
Fact 2. I was born in Sabah. My brothers too.
Fact 3. When I as about 3 or 4, my ambition was to be an anchovy (ikan bilis)
Fact 4. I was 4, I accidentally left a red balloon in a cupboard in some hotel room in Sabah. and until now, I wish i could get back the balloon.
Fact 5. Till I was about 3/4/5, i hated guys. I actually wished i could get married to my brother instead of other guys. I am definitely different now.

Fact 6. I used to think that ''fabuloso''(that ditergent brand?) means clean and smelling nice. I used to go around asking my maid back in Sabah ''Kak, saya fabuloso tak?''

Fact 7. I used to think Enid Blyton was a guy.
Fact 8. I love bubbles and anything to do with them. blop :D

Fact 9. My first crush was in standard 2. SJK(c) Sungai Way. Oh & I've been to 3 primary schools.
Fact 10. After i turned 10/11/12(can't remember) I started to have this fear of butterflies. You can stop laughing now.
Fact 11. When I was about to move out of court 6 to where i'm staying now, I bid goodbye to every wall there was.

Fact 12. 10 is my favourite number. because I was borned on the 10th day of the 10th month (10th October) and J which is my initial, is the 10th letter in alphabetical order. and I'm in the year of the Rooster which is the 10th animal out of 12 in the Chinese race, or some sort.
Fact 13. However hard I try, I can't seem to pronounce 'dr'. Like if I attempted to say drain, it'll sound like jwain. So adrian becomes ajien hydrogen becomes hyjojen, dress becomes jwess. sigh. it goes on. Nic teases me alot.
Fact 14. I don't really like going to the doctor's.

Fact 15. According to Adrian, I'm accident/danger prone. which is sadly true. I have most probably tripped over anything that I can trip on.
Fact 16. I still have not memorised the 12 times table(if that's what you call it). & I don't really plan to.

Fact 17. I LOVE being under the rain. Though Nicole & nearly everyone else forbids me :/
Fact 18. I'm in a way sensitive but I'm not sensitive about alot of things. Figure that out.
Fact 19. I LOVE melted chocolate. & I don't like petai..?

Fact 20. I love the colour red.
Fact 21. I say ''I don't know'' alot. cause I don't like deciding. haha. sorry, GJS.

Fact 22. I make faces alot. especially when I eat something I don't like.
Fact 23. I talk to my dog.
Fact 24. I have never watched a ghost movie in my life.

Fact 25. I ate about 20 mini tomatoes just now?

So to those who have nothing else better to do, you can go write 25 self facts. Adrian? Wilson? Yu Liang? Sze Tah? Jie Sheng? Jing Huan? Natasha? Well, Gladwin's already tagged. Knock yourself out. wooo (:

No comments:

Post a Comment