Monday, January 11, 2010

Breathe

Hello, earthlings.



Like life, Mr. Liew can be a bitch
he changed our places last week. So I sulked. & he added that I look like a standard 1.
Anyway, i may be complaining about him, but I can't hate Mr. Liew :(
cause in a weird funky way or some sort, he is somewhat awesome


So! now I'm drifted miles apart from Nic and Jiek.
Okay so that was slightly exegerative, but you get my point
It's a blur picture, but this is how our class' ''floor plan''




it feels like putting a bird in a one metre cage
can fly but not high
it's cruel, giving my talkative-ness a limit
pffft.
But at least I've got Aud behind me
& sitting with Jian ain't that bad I guess
though it feels like sometimes we have nothing to talk about
where did the good days go eh?

Well today haven't been at all bad
cause I sat with Jiek at the two empty tables at the back most of the time
with Nic joining in from time to time





Oh, and I'm rumah Ungu's new captain
PURPLE POWER!
who am i kidding, we're a bunch of Barneys
Oh & Jue's secretary
our aim this year would be anything but last
cause that'll be a miracle already





On a different note!

Spent my weekend over at my hometown for my grandpa's 85th birthday
here's some pictures (:









Oh and I've been listening to Kenny Rogers :D

You got to know when to hold 'em, know when to fold 'em,

know when to walk away and know when to run
You never count your money when you're sittin' at the table

there'll be time enough for countin' when the dealin's done

' Kenny Rogers. The Gambler


No comments:

Post a Comment