Monday, January 4, 2010

I Could Get Used To This

Pn. Suhana : Kelas ini banyak pengawas kan? hmm saya rasa syok sangat, kerana..
Jiek Hui : .. tak payah ajar


Ahh, back to school. Between Nic & Jiek again.
5 Arif. 4th row. I miss the 3rd :( damn you, Aud, Man & Jue.
Mr. Liew as class teacher again. :D :D :D he's back with a new hairstyle. heh.
Gona teach us Mod Math again too.



Eng - Pn. Kannagy
BM - Pn. Suhana, again (:
EST - Pn. Thulasi
Moral - Cik Hilya, again (:
Biology - Miss Then, of course
Chem - Pn. Ooi
Physic - Pn. Sarasvathy. new teacher. Gota wait till Thursday to know how she's like.
Add Math - The one & only Miss Ong
History - Pn. Sharifatul..
Sivic - En. Abdul Rahman. hahaha, can't wait. i think. but why do we even have Sivic anyway. pfft.
PJK - Ms. Loh. again. (: (:



I voted Kai Yoong as Monitor for the 5th time in 5 years. & of course, he got it, again. poor thing. haha. Voted for Nadiah as assistant Monitor too. Again, 5th time in 5 years. & yes, she's assistant, yet again.

got these today.

The Hunt for the Heart. from Luke, as a super belated birthday gift. haha. thanks (:
the Pink Notebook. from Nic, as a Welcome to school gift.
she finds it amusing how most of my stuff are pink/purple (i swear, not on purpose)
like, my bottle's purple, my file's pink, my bag's purple.
so she decided to add to it, with a pink notebook, her form of a joke.
I like RED, in case you're thinking I like pink.
but anyway, it's a nice notebook.
the Camior chocolates. from Kai Yoong. ''Happy new year, Jyen'' was what he said.
So i guess it's a new year gift.
my eldest brother ''walap-ed'' 3/4 of it so I had to finish what's left before he does.
so it's just an empty box in the picture.
Very nice chocs btw.


So here's some pictures I took in Cameron with my 500D :D
The place there became rather ugly btw
with lotsa dump
and expensive sour strawberries

The following3 pictures are from Bukit Brinchang, Cameron. or was it Gunung Brinchang?
I'm not sure if it even matters.
But anyway, if you're going to Cameron, I'd say that it's the only place worth going.

you have no idea how long it took, uploading these 5 pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment