Friday, May 21, 2010

Butterfly Kisses

Uh oh!

Got my number back..!

..but in some karma-tic way, my desktop died :/
currently using bro's laptop.

Anyway, exams : 4 down, 6 more to go.
though supposingly 7.
but i'm not gonna take my Geo this term
not prepared. heh

I'm not sure what's up with all the leaked papers
but I can't deny that the last minute info about sejarah did help me hell alot


Anyway, things that I shouldn't notice while studying history but I do anyway because I'm not exactly paying attention and i'm easily distracted:
1. ancient men apparently don't fancy shaving.
you can rear a monkey in that overgrown beard
2. ancient men don't like smiling in pictures either :(
3. sometimes, I just want to tear the pages out and fold a colourful paper aeroplane


& teachers should definitely put their phones under silent especially during exams
a baby laughing(was the message alert) was rather distracting during maths :/


aights then.
incy wincy spider goes crawling back to the water sprout again.

I'm still not used to the mood swings..

No comments:

Post a Comment