Saturday, June 5, 2010

Pelangi Petang

ahh yess.
the one in short tights instead of taekwando uniform right at the front
would be the standard 4 me :D

had running events, forgot about taekwando performance
but i guess that's rather typical of me
for the record,
I broke(sounds like the wrong term but was the only one i could think of) a cucumber into 2 with a kick :D
well then again, a cucumber isn't exactly steel or anything
but still (:
jumping kick is what they call it, i think?
& for the second record,
I completed my ''puhm''(haha, sorry, no idea how to spell, the half red half black)
belt in standard 6
for the 3rd record,
I miss taekwando & wished I continued :(

I actually came here to rant about me being accused of cheating during exam
but I somewhat ended up posting my std 4 picture..
then I lost my angry complaining vibe
sleepiness took over
nowadays, my ability to stay awake after 12 is getting as bad as my attention span
i'm getting old :(
so anyway, i guess the complainative(doubt that's actually a word) entry will be posted tomorrow


goodnight world (:

No comments:

Post a Comment