Saturday, June 12, 2010

Tell Me Why


sigh.
Again, Twilight snatched away numeral awards
Like.. Kristen Stewart got Best Female Performance
:/ heh?
& Global Superstar went to Robert Pattinson

& of course, they got Best Kiss too.
wasn't all that :/

For Best Movie, can't believe people voted for this,

& not this :(

sigh.

But anyway!

out of 4 votes that I made, I got 2 :D


which is Zac Galifianakis in The Hangover
for Best Comedic Performance



& Ken Jeong got it for Best WTF Moment

it was when he jumped out of the boot of a car, bare naked
haha what was quite a WTF moment

among the other nominees for Best WTF moment was Megan Fox in Jennifer's Body. when she started hurling out all that green goo, i laughed at that nominee.

Anyway, I didn't get to watch the show cause I had some Program Pintar that was going on in school.
We got back our Bio Paper2 marks for section A, the structural questions
my marks were.. haha okay? i guess.
Miss Then was in an awesome mood, was fun to watch (:



Oh yeah! & *insert curseword*!
I just found out that I went through my exams with my calculator set in the wrong mode, which affects any calculation that involves sin, tan & cos
no wonder my answers for solution of triangles in addmath seemed so freaking screwed
arghh, there goes my addmath marks.
not to mention physics too, i think.
maybe months from now, this will be funny.
but it's not funny now :(

No comments:

Post a Comment