Monday, July 26, 2010

Slow Dancing in a Burning Room


In attempt to try to study for my practical this friday, I've been listening to Baroque music for like the past half hour or so.
It's not helping, it's just very calming :(
too freaking calming
like I wanna listen it to while sleeping, not while trying to study its texture and what not.

ARGH.
I hate hate hate hate hate hate aural




Did I mention I hate aural?


Anyway, school had it's Carnival Day last Saturday
My class spirit was aweshummm ;D
but other than that,
the carnival seriously had nothing to shout about
especially not the karaoke
out of 20 singers, there were about 3 good ones, maybe?
& they played oldies, not that I don't like oldies cause I do, but it's a Carnival for goodness sake
I had about 4 coupons,
gave 1 to Ad, Sze Tah bought one
and the other 2 was the hardest 20 ringgit I've ever tried to spend. Nothing much to buyy. Food wasn't all that. Games were quite a let down, sorry to say.
I mean the carnival didn't SUCK bad. It was just rather average, nothing creative. but it was after all our first time, so I guess that's our excuse.


our sorchai mascots B)

Win Shian from the 5 ''Beez''
our ever so supportive class teacher, Mr. Liew
he pampers us wayy too much
but none of us are complaining :D


all in the spirit of 5 Arif. LOUD & PROUD baybehh
yes, we made class t-shirts


the 1 hour gadget




usually the VIP is given some sort of ''hormat''
my class? did the can-can dance HAHA
























Loan Lee & J-j-jyen!
both victims of face paint (:
typical.
plump boy playing video games.
where's the cup of soda and pizzas?


Nic, yours truly, he-who-randomly-wakes-me-up-at-freaking-5-in-the-morning
trust Wilson to call whenever I'm asleep
no matter afternoon or morning

we were so hot, we sold all of our 20 pizzas within an hour
My shift was at 10, but it was finished by then
So I roamed around. Ad came about 9 plus plus. first comment was about my face paint.
Haha, then again, I got that alot. Just brought him around, all we got was drinks cause he wasn't hungryy.
Kevin came after a while & he tagged with Kevin.
Met alot of ex-students. Was nice seeing them again :)
& of course, Jason always stands out, this time with his school uniform



when I found out Pn. Thulasi can sing

HAHA. Nicole nicole
Aud's famous camera smile

HAHA I seriously look like a dragqueen here.
my only primary friend who stays around Subang
I've known Rafael for 7 years
spoilt the picture by forgetting the camera was under MF, so focus was out. he blames me for it
wooops.


Last picture of the day with Lim Wai Leong who smelled strongly of BO
oh well (:

I hate aural.

No comments:

Post a Comment