Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dear Maria, Count Me In


my piano exam was a nightmare (:
not looking forward to know the results
I hate aural. roar.


Anyway, here's some pictures from QM dinner last Sunday
John had my camera, which explains why when I looked back at my pictures, I found ample pictures of Form 1& 2 girls. LOL


Jian & Jyen
emcees of the night (:
HAHA one of the many reasons why I adore Jiek Hui

Mandy, DongDong & Ah Leong

Introducing Eng Wei Han (:

Bust you wish you had.

HAHA this really caught me off guard
Kee Kim as a fairy.

boyy, can he sing.

Following 5 pictures are the group pictures
from Form 5 to Form 1






Pn. Tan & Miss Low

so called hotties, Wei Sheng & Wei Yit
Oh yeah, 2 of the singers from Wondergirls happened to be eating at the same hotel
Wei Sheng went to shake hands & wouldn't touch anything/anyone else for the rest of the night
kids nowawayds.


Yours truly with Ah Leong (:

The haphaphappy couple, Steph & Chris (:

JIEK HUI :D
this time, without the make up

truth is, I'm shorter than him :(
my pet daughter, Jason
known as Shawna to Nic & I. TEEHEE!


:D
we've been pet sisters since form 1
♥ Ian Yue, Jyen, Mandy ♥


Daniel
he & his awesome way-too-expansive camera

with the form 4's & Chee Heng
was eating the asam sweet Shawna gave me. nyehh (:

last picture with Pn. Tan at hotel lobby
got too hot, so got my hair into a ponytail



At the end of the day, I had enjoyed myself more than I thought I would (:

No comments:

Post a Comment