Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Love today


HELLO :)
still in the midst of shifting.
it's taking forever.
one day I'm in subang, another I'm in Shah Alam.

Sooooo, valentine's dayy.
I personally think valentine's day is slightly overrated.
Beb, let's celebrate on the 13th next year :D

Had lunch with Ad in secret recipe.
the staff there kinda looked at us weird, probably because Ad looks like a malay, with all the huha going about how valentine is haram. If only a police decided to walk in at that moment..

Adrian has a thing about taking pictures of food.

we headed to my place in Bkt Rimau.
Ironic how my brother invited him for a single's party that night. Nice one, kor.

we practically lazed all afternoon, then headed to SS19 cause he had band practice there.
ate dinner at a restaurant there where I overheard a woman's conversation about her son getting a ring for his girlfriend for valentines & how she thinks it's too much, too soon.
Ad calls it ''eavesdropping'', but really, I could be standing a hundred metres from that woman & would still be able to hear what she's saying.

Hai lo! Lei zhi arhh! ngo ge zai, hai mm hai, quay mai ya gor..
okay scratch that. I forgot how to say ring in cantonese, but you get my point.

Following pictures of Ad's band practice.
I was snooping around with my camera.

So yeah, presenting Black Light Banquet :)



Adrian on vocals.

Bernard on bass.

Kevin on lead.

Beng Ming on keyboards.
He was the most challenging, cause where he's at hardly caught much light & he moved alot.

& last but not least(overused term in high school essays), Justin on drums & backup.
at the end of it, I had ringing sounds in my ears which lasted for a couple of days.
Justin warned me about that a little too late. & Adrian only told me on the way there.

I like music they make though
they blend well together as a band. No one tryina outshine another kinda crap.
was nice getting deaf with these guys, I guess :)
& I'm not saying that just because I'm with Mr. Tan here.

Well, if you wanna check them out, feel free to click the banners below.

Black%20Light%20Banquet

Black%20Light%20Banquet

Everybody's gonna love today!

No comments:

Post a Comment