Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Other Side

My memory card is haywired :/
ALL my Tioman pictures gone. All gone :(
Quite devastated about that.
but anyway, here's some Tioman pictures, from Nic's camera.


It was a diving trip with Nic, her family & some of her dad's friends.
so all together there was, if i remember correctly, 13 of us.
Oh & I found my diving license! ;D


upon arrival.

Yeah, Nic got a haircut, just before we left.
That alone took 2 hours, cause Nic got the guy so confused about what she wanted.

Before settling in our room, Nic had a thousand things hanging on her, made her look like an over-excited tourist who googled up 'what to bring to a vacation' and brought everything. I looked overly casual with jeans on an island.






For the second dive on the first day, Nic got too damn lazy.
So I went with the others.
Which was when I met Ben & Pak Man. :D
Pak Man was the man on the sterring whereas Ben works for the diving centre.

Making our way to the boat with our equipment. Heavy stuff :/

I absolutely loved the blue boat we used.
I miss sitting right at the front with my legs dangling off the boat.

Nicole tried fishing on the second night with her brother, was their first time. Nicholas caught a coral, so I guess that counts?


That's Laurent on our last meal before everyone headed different ways.
He taught me how to say 1-10 in french. I only survived until 6. He had a partner in crime, this Belgium dude who's name has escaped my mind.
GAH. If only I can access my memory card. I had pictures of everyone :(

So yeah, this is a cut & very summarised post of the trip cause I'm short of pictures.



Kinda looks like she has her thumb in my mouth, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment