Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Time


Brace yourself for rants.

Let's start off with hotmail.Bloody damn annoying, hotmail.

#1. I get random spam mail clogging up my inbox with ''get rich'' schemes, ''free'' gifts, prostitute finding, hair ripping, skin tearing, body piercing, armpit shaving, butt farting nonsense. Pfft, so what I got a lil carried away with the description.

#2. Somehow MY account start sending spam mails.

#3. Now hotmail has blocked my account from myself.

#4. Hotmail's telling me that I have to get a link reset my password. They sent the link to my account. My already blocked account, that is. How on earth am I to get a link to unblock my account when they sent the link to the damn blocked account. Ironic, much?

#5. Also another way to verify my account is to answer the ''secret question''. & somehow, 6 years ago, of all questions, I choose 'favourite person from history'. I tried thinking like a 12 year old. I typed in so many possible answers, but none worked. I even tried Mahatma Gandhi for goodness sake. I know this blame should be mine, but I'm pushing it to Hotmail anyway.


If you've been through some of the 'symptoms', then watch out, you're probably next. Have fun with the frustration.
Now, moving on to driving.
My eldest brother randomly decided to let me drive around our neighbourhood in Bkt Rimau yesterday.

GAHHH.
why's everything so sensitive in there?
I turn the steering wheel a little, one tyre ends up on the pavement.
I press on the brakes a little, the car stops completely.
I accelerate a little, a dog nearly lost it's life.

GAHHH.

Ending this post with JASON MRAZ
because he deserves to be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment