Friday, March 30, 2012

Time

Liebes Tagbuch,

So here I am, just sitting here at the benches again. Waiting for school to end. Though really, with the shitload of work I have, I probably should spend these free periods in a more productive way. Like do my work. Or study. Or lay eggs. Rob a bank, maybe. I don't know. But at least I'm not alone in wasting time. Janet's here playing with her iPhone(well, she just corrected me saying its a iPod. Sigh). And so is Moeko. and a whole bunch of people playing chess. Chess. I don't get chess. I mean. Who the hell came up with the idea that the horse can only move in a 'L' direction. I can't imagine any horses doing that. Though I gotta admit, I would like to.

I just can't wait for school to be over with today. Embrace my 2 weeks break. Gonna be spending a couple of days in Penang again. Not to say I don't miss home. Cause I do. I really do. Just thought I'd spend a lil time here to finish up some work and chill out. Kinda wanna be here for Janet's birthday too (: 

You know what I hate though. That the thought of you pops up at the most unpredictable times. Like, now. And I don't know what to do. Cause I don't know how I feel about you. Just can't put my finger on it. And I want to. Put my finger on it. Like how I can put my finger on bubble wraps and make it pop. Haaaaa. Then I remind myself that these things(my feelings, that is. Not the bubble wraps. Though the bubble wraps too.) shouldn't be on my mind right now. There isnt a point anyway. Probably won't change a thing, if anything, it'll just complicate things. So I'm Just going to. Let it be. Cause the Beatles told me to.

 Well. Today signifies the last day of the second term. Sigh. Time. Stop sprinting. I just feel like I'm standing at a cliff, and with every day that passes, I get pushed a little closer to the edge. And before I know it, time is going to push me right off, and I'll be diving head first into the world out there. Leaving behind everything snd everyone I used to know. Liberating & exciting, yeah. But the idea of it just scares me sometimes. And I'm not prepared.

2 comments:

  1. Liebes Tagbuch,

    Here I am reading this wonderful blog. I am very happy that Jyen is so excited about my birthday, as I am. Until "The Remedy" by Jason Mraz killed my ear drums because I forgot I had my volume turned all the way up. Then I wanted to hack into wjy-raindropsfromthesun and destroy the music setting.

    Tagbuch, do you sympathise mit meine Ohren?
    There is a CHRISTMAS song playing in April.

    Oh no. I forgot this is the comment section. I lied. I remember. Hiiiiii J-J-J-J-Jyen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh come on. Jason mraz is amazing. YOU LOOOVE HIM AND YOU KNOW IT.

    Ihre Ohren ist sehr satisfied.

    ReplyDelete