Saturday, April 13, 2013

In My Place

''Get off your lazy arse and study!!''

Best thing said and most sense made by Yusof. Amazing. 

--------------------------------

And, I thought about it. And spoke about it. And realised. Middle finger this shyt. Okay, not really. I don't wanna middle finger this or any sort of shit. But. Sigh. I can't attend to every itsy bitsy sensitive emotions and feelings people have. Though really, I wouldn't mind and I actually would, but it'll be great if people could confront me about those emotions. It's a two way street. Stop playing games. If you're mad/hurt/emotionally constipated, tell me la gawdarnit, and not ''drop hints''. 

Aaaaaaaand, just because I'm usually as happy as an ignorant idiot half(most) of the time, doesn't mean I don't have my own troubles too. So maybe it's worth a thought too.

--------------------------------

Random and irrelevant, but a quick shoutout to BertBert (sorry, said I'll try and stop calling you that but. I lied) ! (:
Thanks for checking up on me (and my blog) every once in a while.

-------------------------------

And now, back to panicking and yet not doing anything about exams.

-------------------------------

Think I might rather be this fat monkey right now. He's in Bali and he's got food and other fat happy friends and no exams and no expectations. I want that.

No comments:

Post a Comment