Thursday, March 27, 2014

Hello, Goodbye

Some unrelated notes because I think I like to talk about myself to myself. 

--------------------------------------------------------

So I am trying to force this ''DO IT NOW'' habit upon myself.
Procrastination has always been my biggest weakness. Chocolate's a very close second.
So this is nothing worth shouting/boasting/blogging about, but yet totally is - I reduced my inbox college email inbox from 500+ mail down to 65. Mmmmhmmm, you can close that jaw right now ;)

--------------------------------------------------------

I'm starting to listen to radio stations now instead of my own music just so I am more in touch with news (and bad commercials) and what not. The stations here keep repeating the same music. I've heard Jason Derulo's ''Talk Dirty'' so many times that I'm mad at the Asian girl at the beginning and end of the song - he's been singing for THREE WHOLE MINUTES and you decide to only tell him you don't understand at the END?! But I'm kinda glad that this horrible forever-on-repeat-music-on-radio is international and not just a Malaysian thing.  

--------------------------------------------------------

I finally got on the Instagram wagon (@jyennn10). I'm not sure why I succumbed to it after all these years of resisting it. But because I, in my mum's words, ''always go against traffic'' (oh damn, I just realised she might have meant that literally as well), I'm starting a no-selfie and no-meal-photos streak. I'm 6 days and 3 photos in and so far, so good. Let's see if this holds up and how many people will start un-following me and if Instagram starts hating me by giving my photos the option of a DISLIKE button. 

--------------------------------------------------------

A shout out to my wife, Morgan, for getting elected into her desired committee and for being so uh-may-zaayyyy-nnng :D Sending all my love to Australia!

Also a shout out to Bryce because I recently went through old stuff on my phone and I found the list of ''things that make me happy''. I've added a few! You should too :) 

--------------------------------------------------------

Also. Guess what song is playing right now..
NO, Jason Derulo, I DON'T WANNA TALK DIRTY TO YOU (mostly because I'd rather if he talk dirty to me instead)! And how sure are YOU that MY BOOTY doesn't need explaining?! 
Men. So presumptuous *flips hair*

Joking.
I barely have any hair to flip.

1 comment: