Wednesday, February 25, 2009

All the world (I Tell Myself)

[I blog at this time (6 plus) because i'm done getting ready and i'm waiting for the rain to stop so i can go to school]

aww dang. turns out today isn't pn. Rubiah's last day after all. It's just that the majlis perpisahan is today cause form 5's exams starts esok. sigh. i think she's leaving at the end of this month though, which is pretty soon anyway. all i know about the pengetua according to khabar angin(see how i used a peribahasa? :D ) is that she's a malay lady and she's from a religious school, pretty much a ustazah. whua?

but anywayy, i love tuesdayysss. yesterday was so carefree. innocent feeling. :D
started the morning in school with my duty at the front gate for late students. i chatted with pakcik guard! found out he's a sabahan too. woo! orang sendiri. we chatted about sabah people, school people, school teachers and yadidaa. that was funn.

my mssd 1500m was suppose to be yesterday, and my 800m the day before. which I DID NOT SIGN UP FOR. so i came to schl in normal-u for both days, ffk. plus! i had no parental permission(true) and for me to go, will be against the school rules, and i, don't break school rules. haha! u sure u wanna believe that? Audrey was my lawyer against Mr. liew. but i kena screwing from Pn. Cheng and Pn. Tan. but! when i told them i was forced by teacher, the fingers were no longer pointed my way. in your face, Abdul Rahman! (referring to my teacher, & not the guy who gave us independence) then i went to take a look see at the rehearsal for the scouts ushering. went in class for about.. 5 minutes? came back out with nicole. needed/wanted to go take picture of Eric and Veron for magazine, that was my job in sidang redaksi anywayy. went to look at the choir abit. nicole disturbed Wilson, Glad & Andrew with the bunga manga thingg. (NICOLE did it! stop looking at me)

Killed time all the way till recess. stomach was aching like crap during duty. thenn! Veron, Vicky and i went and interview Pn.rubiah for school magazine. since it's her last year and all. and with about 13 questions, it lasted for ONE AND A HALF (freaking)HOURS! haaa! i was like.. zzzz.. no wait.. stay awake jyen.. stay awake.. sta.. zzzzz.. damn good thing my Zen still managed to record the whole thing and not die out on me. don't quite remember any of it. but i remember she ter-label Lim Goh Thong as Goh Chon Tok. I then realise that i'm pretty good at holding back laughter. woo.

Went back to school at about 2. Jason laaa! nearly dragged me into his misery in mssd. but i saved myself. So i lepaked, did abit of addmath and touch up on my xpdc logbook, waiting for 3pm to come so i can pass it to Kah Sern and 4pm cause i wanna see the scouts' ''sayonara'' rehearsal which Nic and Man was suppose to come anyway(which they eventually did not :/ ). got bored, went and play basketball. Teman josh cause he was all alone. then Omar and Shaun came. 2 on 2! i screamed everytime they came near when i was having the ball. I was quite the joke to them. but, we freaking won! HAHAH! credits to andrew scott for shouting at me, telling me what to do. xD

Then went playing football(i apparently enjoy playing games that i suck in). Glad was with us as goalie. Then Wilson came, and Scott, and Thiam Ming too. After a while, I volunteered as goalie for the fun of it. Again, i became quite a joke. the best part was, it began to drizzle a lil heavily. we buat bodoh je. then halfway thru, it rained so freaking heavily with sudden lightning and thunder. so we all started shouting, laughing and running across the field. i wana do that again! i lalalalove the rainnn.<3

Then i remembered this part of school where everytime it rains, the water falling from the roof will be like some sorta waterfall, where Aud and I had idiotic(in a good way) form 2 memories there. So! i dragged Wilson just to see if it was still there. & it was!
I looked at Wilson & he knew what to do. hehh.
So he went under it and got soaked. and eventually so did i. after a while, so did Glad, Scott and Chun Keat.
i love being juvenile. in a non-pathetic way.

So yeala, I didn't study. I practically wasted my day. Not thinking.
Which was exactly what i needed to do.


Aights! time to gooo. If it's a normal school day, i would be pretty late. but again, i'm not attending school though i honestly would prefer to. I've got 4x400m. wish our team luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment