Saturday, February 7, 2009

With arms outstretched

Right. I woke up at 11 in the morning, hungry. but no food around. so i had oranges for breakfast. still hungry. that somehow led me to doing this? blog, i mean.

ANYWAY. School's been crazy & hectic. Homework's piling up, i could climb it like a freaking mountain. Form 4's crap. I MISS PMR! damn it.

Went for Road Run MSSD on last Thursday. Taman Pertanian Bukit Cahaya Seri Alam, wherever that is. Called up Adrian at like 6 to get me calmed down. (was somehow really nervous, most probably because i didn't practice. oops.). Thanks, i so love this guy ;D The track was hill-ier but not as road-ish compared to last year's track. Went with 7 other school runners plus Mr. Liew & En. Razri. I was in Mr. Liew's car with Vesakan, Prabakaran & Ravindran. (i hope i got the names right) The whole journey, those 3 were chattering in tamil and laughing all the way, leaving Mr.Liew and i at the front like *cricket sounds*. So i put on my Zen, continue texting Ad and slowly started to sing along with wtv that was playing. Reached at bout 8. Did warm-ups with Adha & Shafiq. yada yada.

At bout 8.45, had to go line up in our own categories. Being the only girl from school, i had to go alone with no company :(
However! these 3 lil Indian girls (I wish i can remember their names, or even get it right. sigh)



came to my loneliness' rescue! dada dada dada! cute ones :D and talkative too. and they wished me luck. and i did the same. But about 5 mins before the race, they had to go back into their own category lines in P3. I'm in P1. But then this other form5 girl from SMK SRI.. urhm. something, who saw me with the 3 indian girls earlier, asked me to join her & 5 of her schoolmates, and i did. I know, lotsa nice people :D

So anyway, after the race, i got number10 for under 18! :D

which qualifies me to be involved in MSSS. but the training requires skipping school.
So noo way am i doing that anymore, Studies, i'm already pretty lost in that department.

Anyway, being 14th placing last year for under 15, and walked less than 200 metres out of 6km this time, i take this as a personal record. wooo!
Adha got 40 sumthing, which is in my opinion pretty good for boys under18, Shafiq too at 69. Vesakan got 98 for under 15. and the other 4 school runners were like 100 plus? But their new at this road run thing anyway.

We had nothing to do but to wait for the prize-giving ceremony. So i went with Adha, Shafiq, Sofwan & Haziq to the cafe. There was this teevee there and Shafiq & Haziq were stuck on some AstroCeria show called urhm.. something Maro? idk. kids.
Oh & this girl from Seafield asked me if I was Ryui Bynn & Ryui Zyen's sister. Like everyone else, she said i look a like. & she said Aud talks about me in tuition. haha! awesome. Then i found out she's Justin's sis, Diane, it struck me that Aud's mentioned her before too. Seem nice. :)
Then Ravindran went around camwhoring with god-knows-who using MY PHONE. Idiot.




Then i got my phone back.

(L-R) Praba, Vesakan, Ravindran, Adha, grinning me, Shafiq, Sofwan(fastest runner i knw), Haziq


(: Adha, yours truly, Shafiq :)


Then we got back to school. Right in time when school ended. Saw Nic at the Prefects' Room.

I didn't need to be a show off. She did it for me.
She even told this unknown form 1 probate ''eyh, my bestfriend's a winner'' hahah! i love her <3

Bumped into a few probates and junior prefects on the way to find En. Noraizam. Jason Cheong Kin Kit said hi, so i replied. Then he went like ''See, she's so kind. She's the only person who says hi back to me no matter who she's talking to'' :D :D :D

So yeah, that wraps my thursday up. School yesterday was crap in a funny way. Had a scouts meeting which dragged because we couldn't agree on things, started arguing in a non-serious way. Then from 3 - 6.45, spent it on top of the world with the only person who can bring me there. That's something to shout about :D
Then tuition was just looong. Thank god for Jian, Darren, Nikki, Wai Leong, Wei Han, Hin Loong, CDX & Jeremy Ong. and Ms. Ong? haha. i just listed out the whole class. Plus, the beetle that was stuck to cdx's shirt. ugh. give me creeps.

Now that my senses hit me that I should go do things like homework, piano, revision, Scouts logbook, Scouts letters, EST assignment, Leo flyers, bring in the clothes,
I'll irrelevantly end this by typing:

1. Adrian Tan
2. Nicole Kimberley Attenborough
3. I now walk like a retard

No comments:

Post a Comment