Saturday, February 28, 2009

Tied together with a smile

I watched Juno. again. i furreeeking love the soundtrack!
[Anyone Else But You originally by The Moldy Peaches]







♪♫ I don't see what anyone can see, in anyone else,

but you. ♫♪




Oh & for 4x400m on Wed, we actually made it to the finals. haa!
Felicia being the first runner, passed the baton to me being second last. then i caught up and was second. then when it was Kuhadevi's turn, got back to second last, then thank goodness Thong Yee got us back to second. which qualified us for finals on Monday. hopefully Jan can run for our finals and help us out. oh & thanks Nic & Wilson for the early morning luck wishing msgs (:

Thong Yee and I were actually by right disqualified for not attending our previous runs. But awesome me manage to get both of us MC's. Mr.Liew, being freaking kind, fetched us to a nearby clinic in Shah Alam. then, I talked to the nurse. then the doctor. Said something about menstruation and pain and all that. and 2 MC's in hand.

Shafiq was disqualified though. but he didn't do anything about it. just hung around. was my company when the others had other events. provided me music and noise. he laughs at every last person in every event.



Right. I skipped school today. and i now pray that none of my family members ever read this post.
Mind you, i'm not usually like this. Just that i've been really messed up, lacking sleep.
Nic sent me this msg at 1.03am, which was before i decided to miss school.

''Lah.. I don't wanna in to schl wei...''

That was pretty encouraging to me. :)
Woke up, was greeted by 2 missed calls from Pn.Cheng. uh oh crap.
Called her back. was about some public speaking thing she and Pn. Bachan got me into. Yay! sigh.


Went to school for some scouts-related thing. then wasted my whole day there till tuition came.


I was eating, ter-flicked my fork which also had my surroundings decorated with bits of my noodles. and somehow, Man-yi said that was the cause of her torn bag. what?!

Anyway, tuition came. :/

yeah right, Darren.

Ms Ong. She had her phone. & I had mine.



gahh. My head's all messed up with the 1001 things i'm suppose to be dealing with.
I wanna be 3 again. or 4. or 5 :/




P/S. Glad, Man and I were just fooling around about the siding thing, she has a critical condition of retardation. I alternate x)
& thanks for everything.
& thanks Wilson for returning my accidentally-ditched stationaries (:

I wish i could be in Penang :/

goodnight. bye bye, february.

No comments:

Post a Comment