Sunday, September 20, 2009

Chica Cherry Cola




The holidayss are here :D
Selamat Hari Raya!


I've never seen Khalifah closed, until today.
Maybe last year la.. don't remember.


Went to summit yesterdayy for fun.
With second bro and his Seafield friend, James
Watched ''Where got Ghost''
Singaporean Hokkien Movie


Farnayyy! :D


but it was those kinda movies where you learn a lesson from it
You know, like Disney movies?
but in Hokkien and no Love-dovey teenage plot
Rate : 7 /10


On a unrelated note, I think Pn. Mariyamah (assuming that's how it's spelt) is being so unfair to not let us have our scouts dinner.
Scouts dinner in school is like a tradition deyhhh!
Now the form 3's won't get to do all the rushed planning and getting scolded by parents for getting overly involved when there's PMR.
All the hustle.




They're missing out.

But anyway, H1N1 or no H1N1,
I still think Mrs. Principal should let them do the scouts dinner.
Roar.


Aights, going to P.Redang tonight with the whole Wong family.
Gota take care of my 10 small girl cousins too.

Qian Yi jie jie!
Wish i was paid :/

So, until I'm back, I'm leaving my blog with this picture.



Peanut! My oh-so-handsome poser 3 year old dog who has the worst sense of smell.



Well, I actually wanted to post an edited picture of Pn. Rubiah + Nicole.
But I guess that'll have to wait.
Gota go pack now.


Seaside and sunsets, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment