Monday, September 14, 2009

Up Against the Wall



No, just because I'm listening to the Kasabian, doesn't mean I listen to the Kasabian. Inspired by Ad, I'm just trying to see the catch in Kasabian. Get loose get loose?

Oh and to Simon, remember my packet of Kopiko! I'm amazing, I know :D




Anywayyy!
I kena marah today. By my favourite (and only) addmath teacher
:( :( :(
Usually, I would deserve a scolding in class. BUT! this time, this girl's actually innocenttt!
Let me replay the scene. You be the judge.


----------------------------------------------

Jyen shares an addmath paper with Jiek Hui because that boy forgot to bring his. Jyen couldn't understand one of the questions and seeks for Jiek Hui's help.
Then, Miss Ong gets a call from some teacher in the form 5 classes about their addmath trial paper. Jyen continues doing her work.

Miss Ong : *on the phone* ... find for PQR.
Jiek : Huh? Where?
Jyen : woyh. Not talking to you la. She's on the phone.
Jiek : *looks up to Miss Ong and realises his dumb sillyness* HAHAHAHAHAHA!


(do keep in mind, when he laughed loud as HELL, the whole class was damn quiet, which made his laugh seem amplified)

*the whole class giggles, trying to hold back their laughter*

Miss Ong hangs up.

'' You guys cannot just keep quiet for a while is it?!?!
YOU THREE! Always talk talk talk, laugh laugh laugh, cannot stop! (referring to Jiek, Nic and I)
All the time!
You cannot sit together in my period already! I'm gonna change your place.
Jyen Yiee! You always have to talk. If not talking to Nicole, means talking to Jiek Hui!
You can't sit in with them! I can't have you there. Must change your place.
At the front here got one empty seat, come sit in front now!''



Jyen glares at Jiek in disbelief and mouths ''whuatafark?! I'm gona kill you!''

--------------------------------------------------

I got shouted at..

.. and all I did was quietly do my add math work.

Where is the love? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment