Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Hit Me Baby One More Time






Your questions finally answered!
(no no no, I'm not promoting anything here)
By 'your', I don't exactly mean a specific 'you', just y'knw, generally referring to.. the general.. people who urh.. generally hang around me.. generally.


(Oh & I now having some weird urge to present this post in a very Malaysian-Cinapek + GramaticallyWrong way, so aiya, bare with me lah, horh!)
Anyway, here's some questions I get pretty frequently about my current pretty passive online life. Sorry lah.








You : Aiyorh, Jyen! Why so long never update your blog ah?
Me : Aiyaa, cause you see right, I don't come online that often edi marh
You : Harh, really arh. So weird wan. Usually year end holiday you always online wan worh.
Me : Yeah, I also surprised, this holiday I hardly come online edi. But okayloh, not so sien edi, can get to fill my time with other things.
You : Ohh. I see I see. yealah. Your blog dah going to nearly-abandoned state
Me : Yah yah, I know I know. But I'll make up for it! (hopefully, no promises)
You : Okay loh, if you say so. Anyway, you got facebook arh?
Me : Eheh. Nohp, I Don't.
You : Aiyorh! Why la! Why don't want create?
Me : I won't be able to update it lah(my blog is already a prime example here). & I don't need another reason to drag me online.Maybe some time next year lah. or the year after next. well whenever it is I have some urge to indulge myself in potentially addictive social networking online.
You : Aiyoryor. You not scared later other people think of you as lame ar? Everyone got facebook, you don't have.
Me : what the. then lame I shall be lorh. woo!







Ta-daaa! How's that for self-communication?
Anyway, I was just mainly answering the bolded questions. So please don't re-ask them.



Oh & I would like to apologise to dear wjy-raindropsfromthesun.blogspot for abandoning it.
Oh & there's a few stuff I'll update about in days to come, i promise. no wait. I don't promise. but well, i'll try.
Oh & i'm heading to Genting for a night with family + Uncle Batt & Lennart on the 11th. So yeah. I'll update after. or some sort. or some thing. or like that. hahah this is such a pathetic blog update.

remember that? well, I wonder if they're gona have Bulan Baru anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment