Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Where I Stood


10 days in Sarawak with bro, Lennart, Klaus, Klaus' Singaporean friend, and her 2 kids.


Oh & I'm hardly in the pictures cause I took most of 'em.

17th December

Kuching



Funny. I don't remember him being this buff when I took this picture.

I'm not short. Everyone else is freakishly tall.


18th December
Kuching

Sarawak river



cause he's a freak.


Do i really need to narrate this.


Oh & at night, we had dinner at KFC.

After that, my brother wanted to checkout a pub to see if they're gona air some football game
& Lennart wanted to have a beer or some sort
I had to tag along cause I don't know my way back to the hotel
(I get lost more in the city than I do in the jungle)
So I entered a pub wearing home shorts, flip flops and a normal tee.
that felt odd.


19h December
Kuching

went to a hot spring. though what you're looking at is actually a river



then to some village. Melanau?


20th December
Kuching
Borneo Highlands




being at 2 places at once (:
Border of Indon & Sarawak
my Nike shoes ain't that white now
thanks, mud.





Naifah.



In my head ''please don't sting me, I just want a picture''


21st December
Sematan

oh & we went to the Wind Caves on the way to Sematan
nothing windy about it, really
all it had was bats
& you know, more bats.



Gaytards.
they spoilt the scenery. sigh :/



My bed :D



I slept at the upper bunk.
Them boys slept at the lower beds, just so they could hog the tv.

HAHA. Lennart was too tall to see the screen.
and it wasn't a car, it was a van.


22nd December
Sematan

I don't remember what we did on this day.
I think we went to some Orang Utan wild life centre
but the Orang Utans wouldn't show :(


23rd December

Sematan

chilled at the chalet

& the boys managed to clog the toilet
& Lennart took this picture
which shows their attempt to unclog the toilet
Idiots.


24th December
Sematan

went to another Wildlife centre. can't recall where.




25th December
Sematan

yahp, there's where we spent Christmas. hohoho alright.




While they were busy running around the water with their boxers and briefs,
I balanced this rock (:


26th December
Kuching

My room had a full length window
& that was the nightview




27th December

Finally heading home (:



So yahp, 10 days in Sarawak summed up in pictures & words.
Would have updated earlier, but I spent the next 3 days in Lumut, Perak & Cameron Highlands.

Got back last night.

Eh nie weyh,
2010 about 11 hours away!

cheers (:

No comments:

Post a Comment