Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hometown Heroes, National Nobodies

it's been like a month since I last blogged.
heh woops.


i took TONS of pictures over these few weeks


so here's the first batch


MSSD trackfield!
out of the 3 days, I only brought my camera for 2.


here goes day 1


heartbreakers. school spikes.
it decided to rip off while I was running 1500m
not to mention it didn't rip right off, it decided to hang on my shoe
until about 100m later 'woohoo'

out of about 30 runners, i ended up 7 :/
manyi got about 20
her back was aching


anyway, while waiting for my 4x100 and 4x400
we took full advantage of my camera
as shown below (:


Jyen. Jan. Faz.


+ Manyi






haha among the 1001 poses Faz can pull off









Faz makes me feel as flexible as a stone



:) man, jyen, jan & sam


baton-passing training


carried my bag cause he said it made him look.. cool.


4x400
i was the 2nd runner
while waiting, as the other 2nd runners were stretching
what was i doing?


heh.


Anjulie :D
after our 4x400, super tired
and yes, i was saying 'no'
tryina cover her top with a shoe,
but i covered her face instead
haha my bad



Day 2


we got into the finals for 4x100 and 4x400 (:

as i was sitting on the benches, heard my name
turned my head to the left
and hey!
akim :D
met him in form 2 MSSD
i see him about twice a year ever since

with Fibril(if i remember correctly) and Akim(in purple)


aww, stranded Simon












TEEHEE
Mr.Liew & wife




bronze 4x400


taadaa

that doesn't even reach 1/4 of the amount of pics we took (;
anywayyy
this year's MSSD was most probably the most fun I had with
Jan, Man, Faz, Sam & Simon
& for the first time, someone from my class participated :D



well I've gota practice piano & homework's waiting

aights then,
cheers (:

1 comment: