Sunday, March 28, 2010

A Thousand Miles


I'm supposed to be in Subang Parade now :/

for Leo Idol season3
but I'm absolutely naked in preparation

I would have went if today was just auditions
but final's today too
& I didn't have enough time to look for a minus1 in the morning
not to mention I didn't manage to pick my song either

Darren texted me wishing me luck & that he's going to support
haha that made me feel so bad
got a tinge of regret in me
last year weyh..

but Jue went
she's in for dancing
and from Jian's text update, she's doing good
I'm in team JueWern!
awwfck. now I feel bad for not being there for her
:/ I guess I'll just moral support from here


--------------------------------------

Anyway, sports day was yesterday
I'll update about that soon enough

This post's my RoadRun update
got tons of pictures.. as usual
ugh. It's jamming my comp
anyway, I summarised it with the following pictures


I didn't take much of pictures before the run

this was after the run
I've never seen MissOng go clap-happy
haha Pn.Lily's baby had attention pouring all over her

Audrey's peeps
BSMMs

I had to take this picture 5times
because in my first 4 pictures,
Jon wasn't satisfied that his ''mohawk'' wasn't obvious
tsk tsk. kids nowadays..


Nadia. Mariam. Keturah. Diane. Jivitha, though I call her Fivitha.

♥ nicole's expression WinShian & Ren

the top3's in all categories
woots I got first in mine (:

Jue & I.
Purple power!
I know, the background looks photoshop-ed
but of course it isn't
I wouldn't photoshop myself there of all places

-----------------------------------

So when that was done with,
there was roadrun MSSD

haha yes, we just sat there and took pictures
already finished running

Yee Ken. Emi. Yoke Sim.

after half an hour, I was still red
oh & they made us run under the hothothothothothothothot sun
not to mention my running shoes died
so all I had on my walking shoes
which didn't do me any favour by trapping all the heat
I could feel the heat on my face, hands, legs & feet
haha the hottest run I had

Under18 - I got 15th
Under15 - Kim got 2nd, Faz got 5th

Our numbers were all 501 (:


according to Sam, his sister, Kim & him,
trains 3 times per week
they run 9 km

whuaa.
I wished I had that kinda spirit
but sadly, I'm just someone whose ass is glued to cushions

I guess getting the 15th placing was alright
but not That pleased with myself though
I was 10th last year in Under18
so I was aiming for top10 this year :/
but Miss Low said something about my legs being stiff after hiking Gunung Batu Putih?


anywayy,
now that all my sports event are done with..

√ MSSD trackfield
√ school roadrun
√ MSSD roadrun
√ school's sports day

..my body's got 4 shades of colours

:/




No comments:

Post a Comment