Friday, March 26, 2010

Monkey In the Jungle


what I really need is a loong holiday

ugh

i need to get myself disciplined
..keep getting late
..not punctual
..not doing whatever i should be doing
..procrastinating
:/

I need some sort of ''How to Sit and Do your Work without Getting Easily Distracted For Dummies''

want want want holidays.

Oh & on a random note,
Peanut chases/barks/bites at anything that breathes and moves
like..
lizards
birds
cats
rats
butterflies
people
Recently I had to chase him chasing a hopping bird
& I think he's quite a racist too
sorry, my fellow Indian friends :/




I was browsing through my pics
deleted about 200 of 'em
still not done deleting..


but anyway!
ever seen me in specs?
kinda farnayy lah
but heh. following pictures.
In China back in 04





Bleh.
Rather lazy to go for Sports Day tomorrow
oh well
Go ZUHAL!
my hopes for we purple people is anything but last.. please.





No comments:

Post a Comment