Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Jailhouse Rock


YO.
had our prefects dinner last friday nightt.
I decided not to go at first, then decided to, then not, then to, then not
then finally did.
us seniors aside, the attendance was pretty dissapointing
there was no performance, best thing that happened on stage was Mr. Victor's speech.
oh well, it was still our night.. sort of.

The theme was retro, so at about 4 plus, Nic, Man, Jue & I went and got our hair done.
after getting all prepared, we still had ample of time. we arrived pretty early. by that, I mean quite damn early. We were the first to arrive.

don't mind Wei Sheng. He gets confused with the weather.

I got so damn hungry while waiting :/




many more pictures were taken
but they were either in the wrong focus or photo spammed or just plain ugly
so I'm just selectively putting some here
some pictures here ARE out of focus. But i'm throwing it in anyway





Soosay & Soh sisters




No comments:

Post a Comment