Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Man Gave Names to All the Animals


=.=
=.=''''''''
D:

Yeah. we got bored in class.
so when you get a camera, added with a bored group of friends, what do you get?
the following pictures.

Oh and I really dislike the =.=' emoticon
& the term swt
ESPECIALLY the physical action of putting three fingers at the side of your forehead and sliding it down along your face.
I'm not really a violent person, but it does make me want to hit the face that the hands are sliding alongside with.
just saying.


finally Goh's candid shot was taken.
what goes around, comes around.


♫ I whip my hair back & forth ♫♪

of bisexuals & gays (:
then I took emo pictures
Nic, Jiek, Jue, Wei Sheng, Wei Loan, Wei Han, Man & Aud
click to enlarge.



most sensitive guy at his sides, Wei Han
yeah, so it didn't really work out.





You can interpret that picture any way you want.

Cheok disturbed from his beauty sleep (:


(:
There goes the last cam whoring session in class.
the teachers might think we're the worst batch of 5 Arif students, but wait & see, we're gonna rule this world and let pigs fly.
♥ 5 Arif.

2 comments:

  1. awww , i like yr ♫ I whip my hair back & forth ♫♪ picture hahaha :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA thanks.
    go study for SPM lah HEH (:
    see you on tuesday.

    ReplyDelete