Wednesday, November 17, 2010

No Stopping Us

I still remember my first day of school, stepping in as a total stranger in SMK USJ 8..

-----------------------------------------------
my camera was only in use after recess after Bertbert snapped this
was busy cleaning exam ''hall'' and pasting my SPM slip on my desk




Pn. Kannagy & Pn. Tan
English & History teacher

Go, Woei Hwa. Smack that. or sniff, whatever.

Miss Then & Dr. Minder
Bio & F4 EST teachers

Jeremy Yow Jian Yi! (:
forever with his eyes closed
5 Arif.
Take a deep breath, when we fart.
We're that awesome.


After getting molested by permanent marker pens all over, I started to pass more and more red crying faces
& when I saw my friends crying, I shouted ''I'm strong!'' & laughed
not long after, I teared, then got laughed at.
oh well.

I'm gonna miss Woei Hwa & Joel (:
the innocent ones are no longer innocent.
the camera geeks :D
the school magazine is decorated with our pictures

Wei Han & Jiek
I can't help but to love these two smackable heads
Hohoho Man-yi! :D
I'm only known as Wong ah Jyen to her.

Luke came in for a hug
but lifted me instead.

so inspired by Luke, everone started carrying everone.
I'm actually jumping
sorry Nic, I had to tell the truth.

oh nothing, he's just bionic.

truth is, Wei Loan's holding Wei Sheng's legs
truth is, Wei Sheng's standing on the floor & Jiek's squating

-----------------------------------------------

... & today was already the last day of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment