Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Bole Chudiyan

So. All my blog titles are song titles. Because I get lazy to get creative with titles.

The current one's in what I think should be Hindi. cause I've been listening to Hindi songs for the past hour or so. 
Why? Because I can. Not to mention it sort of lifts up my mood too. and it's so dance-y too. If I had to break out into a dance right now or at any time, I'd definitely break out into a Bollywood dance. But I don't know any moves. So I'd probably just end up looking like a retard. Oh well.

Everybody's gotta look like a retard every once in a while.
Yeah. Words of wisdom right there.

Man, it's been such a crazy week.
(Gotta admit, I did bring some of it upon myself. Like this side personal project I'm working on. That's taking alot of time. Can't wait to finish it and show it ! )
I've been sleeping for a maximum of 6 hours since I came back from midterm break.
Then, yesterday, I finally got my full 8 hours of sleep. Thought I'd be so REFRESHED for school.
But joke's on me, for some reason, I was sleepier than ever today. Was painful trying not to sleep during Bio & TOK. Because I'm such an opportunist, I pounced on the chance to sleep when Ms Tippi decided to let us have one lesson of Math to do math exercises from the textbook.
She's a beautiful person. Till she lowers my self esteem in Math again.

Anyway, some happy pictures to help me procrastinate with my academics.
 My lovelies are an awesome lot.

Finally met up with Joon Keit. Been buds since we were 10. (:
 Non-uniform dayyy.



 Boarding party to celebrate the birth of February babies.

February baybehs. That's the biggest smile you'd get from David for a picture.

 Heh. What we did for Steph. Got her down at 12 am.
Then spoke for an hour till 1.

This amazing woman-soon-to-be. (:

Then we had a proper dinner among the few of us. Well, nothing went as planned. Then we had some complications with the Head of Boarding. So we ended up eating by the streets. Hobo themed partay !
We dived into the cake (:
Cut cake symmetrically? pffft.

 There's no party's like a hobo party. <3

So got a few things to look forward to ;
- Rowena's birthday party
- giving her her gift. Eh heh.
- meeting up with Bryce this weekend to lay eggs of creativity
- Netball competition in Singapore next weekend

But besides that, I've got a shitload of work and studying to do.
YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment