Saturday, February 4, 2012

Stardust


Weh-eh-ell.
That was the slowest chinese new year ever passed.
Because.
I became a social retard.

While all my relatives were chatting, betting, running around, playing games, just going on with their
HAHAHAHs
HEHEHEHEs
HOHOHOs
TEEHEEHEEs
OLOLOLOLOLs
HEEHAWWHEEHAWWs

and every other variation of laughter,

I was playing along, laughing, fooling around..
..sitting in the corner on my laptop working on my math IA.
For four whole days.
Just. sitting. there. typing away.
Oh well :)
Pretty satisfied with what I managed to come up with, 23 pages of maths.
Fingers crossed that I make sense. Thank goodness for Steph & Siew, at least I got to make sure that I was on the right track.

Was nice awesome all my relatives again anyway, though I didn't really get to mingle and fool around with them like always.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Seeing all my younger cousins grow just makes me realise how quick time has passed by.
I know it's a very cliche thing to be talking about.
But seeing my cousings, my parents and everyone around me grow older make me realise I am getting older too. Heck, I'm already 18. I'm still not over that.
It kinda freaks me out. I just wanna crawl somewhere where time stops. and just. stay. there.
Sometimes, when I'm with people I love, I tell myself, ''I need to appreciate and value this'' cause that's what everyone says, to appreciate the time you have with others.
I have made a great mental note of that.
But I just don't know how. I mean. If I were to think about appreciating the moment while actually still being in the moment, it gets me sad, knowing these moments won't come around as much as I grow older.
Makes me feel really helpless.
So wouldn't that just spoil the moment?
Hence, I concluded that by appreciation, it's to know how to prioritize your time with the people who matter, then to keep those times in mind. and not think about it while being with them.
Don't make sense to you? Oh well.

Carpe Momento, everyone ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment