Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Thousand Miles

So I came back on Monday to see that Rowena has kindly vandalized my table with sticky notes.
Glad she found that therapeutic though. Now I know what's gonna happen the next time she's had a bad day.

I wouldn't usually consider myself a vain person.
But I think I proved myself wrong last night.
Thought I'd do some Bio revision for the upcoming test, so I was going through the notes I've made in classes.
And at what I think was the 3rd page, it came to me that I wasn't actually absorbing anything though clearly still staring my notes. Then I realized all my recent thoughts for the past 5 minutes were along the lines of, ''Whoaa, my handwriting is amazing''.

Uh oh, and this is the personal side project I mentioned in the last post (:

Though it took up alot of my time and just made my hectic week busier, I'd say it was worth it. I enjoy filming anyway. Though editing was a pain in the backside (:
Yeah, the video quality's not that good. Though it originally was. Pretty impressed with my camera, really. But Windows Movie Maker compressed the file which affected the quality.
I need a to get a video editing software. Gotta give Windows Movie Maker some credit though. That programme's really user-friendly and simple.


Uh oh uh oh and also, Bryce & I finally wrote that song ! about going to the moon.
I wouldn't say it's complete though. Heh. Was great hanging out with him. and getting to know hi..s younger brother, who wrote a pretty damn interesting song. From a man's perspective, about his wife. It's definitely not a love song, I'd say.
Unless you consider these lines romantic, I DON'T CARE, I DON'T CARE, I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PERSPECTIVE !
Cool kid though (:
Wish I was creative enough to write about husbands when I was 10. Instead, I played with sand. & that rhymes.

So, with all that behind me, means I've only 1 thing left to look forward to, which is my netball tournament in Singapore this weekend.
Besides that, I have nothing but alot of deadlines to meet in these 2 weeks.
Guess I'll get started now.

OOOHHH, for film club, we watched this Bollywood movie, Taare Zameen Par, and I'm in love with the soundtracks. Just thought I'd say that.

No comments:

Post a Comment