Friday, July 25, 2014

I Predict A Riot

In conjunction with the loss (and theft) of my phone + me getting a new phone(soon), maybe I should change my current laptop background.


------------------------------------------
Three weeks later, and still, nothing is turning out as expected.
Which is currently playing out pretty well cause I was expecting worse situations.
But tables might turn.
-----------------------------------------

Less than a month left in Malaysia. 25 days, to be exact.
It's pretty crazy to think that majority of my near future will be spent on the other side of the world - the furthest I can go from everything I'm familiar with.
But I guess that's exactly why I signed up for it. 
I throw myself into the unknown just so it stops becoming unknown - ''expanding my comfort zones''.
Regrets? None.
I just wish that giving up time with my family(including Peanut of course), Nic and Jason wasn't the price I had(and have) to pay.
Sometimes, my head slips into these stupid little ''what if''s thoughts.
What if I stayed?
And I let myself imagine what it'd be like.
Which is nice and convincing for a while. Then I realize it's completely stupid.
poof. The image disappears.
Cause I know if given the chance to restart, I'll make the same choices again.



Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.
Well, let's see where this brings me.

No comments:

Post a Comment