Monday, April 23, 2012

I was Made for Sunny Days

So I found out on Sunday(the one before last), while I was still in KL, that school will be reopening on Monday and not Tuesday.
Not only I had to rush all my unfinished work, I also came to realize I would not have any time to rest.

I know I've always been the type to finish things at the 11th hour (I'd proudly say I've improved on that), but haaa, that was a wee bit too much. That felt like the 59th minute on the 11th hour.
So that's 1 week of term 3, the longest term yet. 13 straight weeks, with Labour Day as the only holiday.

Well, now it's just 12 weeks left. I'm caught in between thinking 12 weeks is too damn long and that 12 weeks is pretty short to complete all the things that I need to.

Anyway, I realise, I doodle on my things a wee bit too much.



My school diary.
The front of my Bio note book.



The inside of my pencil box.

And at the top of every page in my maths book, there are scribbling of song lyrics.

I'm not done with any of those though. Why do I do things like this? Well, I guess it's sort of a stress relief/therapy/favourite past time kind of thing. Though honestly, the Bio book one started out as something to keep me awake during lessons. Pretty effective, I would say. Until I run out of nice lyrics or fonts.

Oh and finally some positive academic news, I got a level 7 in both my Chem and Math tests! Rainbows shooting from my ears! Felt pretty good, like a dog after a bath. But not gonna let that get into my head though cause I know there's tons more for me to revise on and it was just a topic test. But it did feel good anyway, knowing that my work paid off.

So that was a good start. Got my sleeves rolled up. I'm ready to take on the rest of term 3.
And I'm gonna do it while neighing like a platypus. MOO!

Not to mention that Mr. Rachpal is leaving in less than a week :D
Not to say I'm happy or anything..
..but WOOfreakingHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment