Monday, April 9, 2012

Sempurna

:)
Yesterday, was a good day. (Haaaa. not yesterday. This post is wayy overdue)
& I'm just so glad I spontaneously decided on Friday to volunteer in Penang's Charis Food Hunt 2012 in New World Park.
so I started the day by cutting cake. Some housewife training right there.

No way, Janet & Bryce were not acting.
It got really really hot while getting the stations ready, so Morgie & I ran off the the faaaaan.


Then teams starting coming in.


So we have Morgan and Josh here at the the Nose Your Spice station. or I think that's what it was called.






Take a closer look.
This is what determination looks like.


And moving on to Bryce and Han Peng's station; Taste Like?, where they have to guess taste it and guess the ingredients.






    

Now step into Janet's and my station, where participants have to finish skinning a cucumber under a minute. Janet and I had trouble deciding the marks to give though. Hard to decide whether their they skinned it too much. Or was there too much skin left.
But I'd say we were pretty generous (:




Yeah. I gave it a go. It took me  like 1 minute. and a few more. like 9 more.



and the other 2 stations that we weren't in charge of was where they had to cube carrots & fry an egg to a doughnut shape.

how the egg is suppose to look like. I would've failed big time if I tried.




got pretty crowded on stage.






Okay. Look at Josh's facial expression change..




...once I enter the camera frame

. 


So once our job was done, we decided to not waste the cucumbers !
and did the following. Though I think Janet did most of it.
Now we all know what she does at home.



Holding hands.

Good day! (:

No comments:

Post a Comment