Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Shut Up & Drive

Growing up, I used to listen to ''Si Qian Jin''(direct translation, that'd be 4 thousand gold if I'm not mistaken) every chinese new year.
back then they were about 7, i think.
they're sort of like a girl band consisting of 4.
I thought it was really adorable back then, seeing small kids sing and all.

BUT just because it's cute to have small kids sing and dance in videos, doesn't mean any kid should be making CNY albums.
I walked in Giant yesterday & as usual they have some music on.
since it's nearing CNY, it made sense that a CNY song was playing.
but,
it was a small girl.
she was adorable, sure.
but she gave me goose bumps for all the wrong reasons.
Giant should change the disc fast, cause it's not very welcoming
if anything, it's slightly creepy.

speaking of kids, I wanna slaughter those assholic kids from the police quarters beside my house.
I think there are at least 10 of them I wanna kill, aged proabably 7-13.
they're so young but thanks to their cop dads, they think they own the world.
1. they bark at my dogs like idiots.
2. they throw stuff at my dogs.
3. stand right infront of my gate for several minutes, making stupid remarks at my dogs like ''gigitlah saya''.
uncivilised f-cktards.
those words don't do any justice when describing how pathetic these kids are.
it sucks that all I can do is shout at them.
cause if I had it my way, I'd let Peanut go and let him bite their fcking asses and brainless heads off.


ugh
I don't feel like saying no more.
so, tell it to them, Mr. President!

No comments:

Post a Comment