Monday, January 3, 2011

A Whole New World




Happy new year, y'all (:
Yeahhh. I'm back from Australia
been back for a couple of days already. spent new years asleep on a plane.
& sorry for not replying Christmas & New Year messages cause by the time I got back, Digi has cancelled all of them

2011
I'm still adjusting to the feel of this
part of me just want to cuddle myself back to high school where everything and everyone is familiar, but reality strikes, that chapter is over.
Now it feels like I'm standing alone infront of hundreds of different paths and I know it'll be soon when I have to choose one that'll make a difference in my life
what do I want to do?
I'm caught in between medical & mass comm
there's also a slight chance of doing form 6
any advices, anyone?

meanwhile, I've got about 3 months to linger around
All my friends either has a job or sent to NS
My mum wants me to take mandarin & IT classes :/
I'm still hoping I can convince her otherwise
My standard2 level of mandarin just ain't enough for my mum. aww.

so what I might be doing this 3 months would be
1. go China for a couple of weeks, spend some time with my dad. Oh, & he might send me to some short martial arts course in some temple. HAHA. Let's hope not! or I'm gona do some bad ass kicking when I'm back. HUA-YAA!
2. Get a job. maybe work as a part time teacher in my mum's school. Or the typical after high school jobs.
3. Go for classes. Mandarin & IT? sigh.
4. HOPEFULLY join back choir. transport's the only problem. That's what made me quit back then anyway.
5. GET MY DRIVING LICENSE :D
Adrian & Nic thinks I'll be a reckless driver. PFFT. I'll proove them wrong.

oh & I need to pick up sports again
something indoors, I'm really tanned
probably badminton.


yeah, sky's really blue in Australia.

No comments:

Post a Comment