Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Throw it on Me

While everyone else is working or NS-ing or studying, I've been lazing/rotting/randomly working
but I'm not complaining :)
gona start searching for something to do after CNY, till then, this butt's just gona comfortably get fat here

so, back in '07, I used to go to this website addictinggames.com
revisited it about a week ago, & played a few minigames (yes, I've been that bored)
so one game that really annoyingly got me retrying over and over again was this one here
it's called The Impossible Quiz
in my opinion, is it imposible to complete? No
but is it impossibly annoying and patience-testing and hair-ripping but yet lame-ly funny? YES.

Here's a snippet of the non-IQ-yet-somehow-IQ questions they have in the quiz

No, but a tin can.
Shallots.
Torch.
LOL, lighter, as in brighter, you get it?

Arsefacey. LMAO
Woof. Woof. Woof.
No.

OMGF U kills sonikku u bastud.
O.K.
..but pa might not.
it took me quite some time understanding this one
Marmite, as in Ma might
So, ma might but pa might not. HAHA!
No, about 20cm off the ground.
Egg>28
I still don't get this one.

so yeah, if you have absolutely nothing to do, got the patience of 1000 saints and you think you've got enough brains to be slightly brainless, go rip your hair here
I've only made it to 67 I think, there's a total of 110.
Fart.

2 comments: