Wednesday, January 12, 2011

When We Say


heh (:
some pictures from Ad's birthday at parade

introducing the family; Adrian, his mum & sis


:)

started with dinner at Manhattan's Fish Market

then head shopping
I just tagged along, watch them pick out stuff
though I eventually got shoved in a changing room and they made me get a shirt, albeit all my ''no,thanks'' & ''it's okay'' hahah
I really enjoyed my time with'em (:

went to TGI Fridays before leaving parade

Adrian & I shared a margarita
He told me the contents twice, but it has all escaped me now
i'm hopeless. I can't even remember the name.

Anyway, TGI crew had a small treat for 21 year old Ad here
made him stand on his chair, got his that ketchup bottle as a mic
he was asked to give a speech and sing & someone suddenly got shy. HAHA ;)


guy on the far right tapped me on the shoulder and asked me to take this picture
now I realise that the guy on the far right wasn't meant to be in the picture. oh well.
in turn, the crew did some stomping, clapping and singing for Ad
they really made it a nice loud atmosphere
Ad was still on the chair
tryina blow the candle off, the brownie was about a metre away
and I didn't know it was possible, but Ad actually suceeded

the half eaten brownie (:

No comments:

Post a Comment