Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Way I Are

HAHA. this is my 100th post :D
I feel like I should be getting a prize.
like those ''100th customer'' thing that gets you to buy stuff.

I'm not a constant email checker so I figured it was about time I went through all that junk.
I gave up with my hotmail account with all the easy money, free stuff, prostitute finding spam emails.
so I checked my gmail account.
one led to another then I tumbled upon a website that had collected jokes.
So for my 100th blog post, I'm gona share some Yo Mama jokes!
it might not appeal to you but I do find the following rather hilarious.


Yo Mama so fat,
- folks exercise by jogging around her.
- NASA plan to use her to shore up the hole in the ozone layer.
- when she farted, she launched herself into the orbit.
- when I had to swerve to avoid hitting her on the road, I ran out of petrol.
- she could be the 8th continent.
- when she wore a ''X-Files'' shirt, a helicopter landed on her.
- she shows up on radar.
- her Passport photo says ''picture is continued overleaf''.
- she got a new gig at the cinema, she works as the screen.
- we're inside her right now.


Note: These are afterall, jokes. So don't take any personally. I'm not against fat people, they can be the nicest people. & I'm definitely not against your mother either.
PEACE yo :D

No comments:

Post a Comment